Regardless of how hard setting up a business is, growing it and becoming a consistent entrepreneur is even harder. Leaders should actually start taking actions for becoming a high-performance entrepreneur – instead of just discussing about it. It involves everything – right from the foundation to launching a product in the market.
- A company is mainly recognized by its ideology – be careful while deciding core values of your organization.
- If you have even a slightest doubt over yourself, you are not ready for it.
- If your mission and vision are worked out, and you’re ready to face uncertainty for next 7-8 years, now is the time to start.
- Managers should inculcate the qualities of high-performance entrepreneur in themselves; you should work to make money, and be goal-oriented.
- Give liberty to your employees – but make sure they’re disciplined.
- Choose the right team – ability to handle pressure, resilience, and transparency are significant attributes in employees.
Author: | Language: English | Pages: 256