Defying the conventional business notions and being an introvert entrepreneur is a lot easier than you think – focus on your natural strengths and tackle your challenges. Manage your fear, develop your networking and leadership skills – that is all it takes to be a confident leader – create your success using your strengths.
- You need to be an extrovert to run a successful business – that is not true anymore.
- Do not compromise on your core personality to please others – be true to yourself and others; you have nothing to be ashamed of.
- Anyone can leave their mark in this chaotic world – just focus on your natural gifts.
- Introverts general posses ability to think critically and focus for longer periods – these qualities are essential for starting a successful business.
- You don’t need to shout – make your own legacy and still be yourself.
- The old ways of connecting are irrelevant now – with the help of technology; anyone can create a robust network.
Passages from this book
- Faking is a waste of energy, and our energy is one of our most valuable assets. Spend it wisely.
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.
“As a longtime introvert entrepreneur, I was thrilled to discover a toolkit of resources for others like me. This book shows how you can go your own way while still being true to yourself. You can be successful in business without shouting—and you don’t have to attend those boring ‘networking’ events either.” – Chris Guillebeau, author of The $100 Startup and The Happiness of Pursuit